Seating is limited and we will be following all COVID-19 precautions.
THE KEY TO PRESERVING YOUR ASSETS IS TO DEVELOP A SMART DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY, ONE THAT ACCOUNTS FOR MANY THINGS — INCLUDING THE TAXES YOU'LL OWE IN RETIREMENT.
• How the mounting U.S. debt and deficit might impact
taxes, interest rates and inflation
• Why taxes may be the biggest retirement risk you have not planned for
• Tax repercussions of losing a spouse
• How to identify (and eliminate) 3 conflicts in your IRA or 401(k)
• How to create TAX-FREE retirement income
• How to take advantage of the 2–4-year tax window now, and avoid the impending Tax-Storm
The New Rules of Retirement Saving
The Risks No One is Telling You About.....
And How to Fix Them
Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of
The New Rules Of Retirement Saving
Meet Your Speaker
President & Founder
As founder of Peterson Financial Group, Eric has dedicated more than 21 years of his life to educating and assisting retirees and pre-retirees in central Iowa on how to plan for and protect their financial future. Eric is a Registered Financial Consultant, earned his MBA from Drake University and is a veteran of the United States Air Force. Eric was also featured in Forbes magazine’s 2014 Investment Guide as on of the Midwest’s most trusted and experienced financial leaders. In 2015, Eric published his first book, “Preparing for the Back Nine of Life – A Boomer’s Guide to Getting Retirement Ready.” He also hosts the “Retirement Ready” radio show on Sundays at noon to 1pm on WHO 1040AM. Eric is the financial expert on the Dollars & Sense segment of Hello Iowa on WHO TV (channel 13).